Bells are jingling, sleighs are sleighing, and gingerbreads are manning. Gingerbread flavored everything will be hitting shelves and coffee shop menu’s this month, and this iced latte might just top the tree. This drink looks and tastes like its namesake. We took a standard delicious gingerbread iced latte and added a cinnamon chai shaken cream on top. The spiced shaken cream and the sweet gingerbread coffee pair so well together and will have you singing carols long after the last sip.
Frosted Gingerbread Man
- Fill shaker cup with ice.
- Combine syrup and milk in shaker cup.
- Pull espresso and pour into cup.
- Transfer from shaker cup into serving cup and back, or shake until combined.
- Pour coffee into serving cup.
- In a clean shaker, combine whipped cream, chai concentrate and cinnamon.
- Shake cream until thick.
- Pour cream on top of coffee, dash with cinnamon if desired, and serve.
Need a break from coffee for a change? Enjoy our Candy Cane Cocoa this December. This beverage is called a ‘steamer’ in a coffee shop. Steamed milk with sauce or syrup in it, designed for those new to coffee or are looking for a change. It’s indulgent, sweet, rich with peppermint, and will have you smiling from ear to ear this Christmas.
Candy Cane Cocoa
- Measure syrup and sauce into cup.
- Measure milk into pitcher and steam.
- Pour into cup and stir to mix with syrup and sauce.
- Top with whipped cream, garnish with crushed candy cane and serve.
It's because I'm green, isn't it? Matcha is here to stay! It’s become a coffee shop staple over the past few years, and this latte is a great way to feature it in your holiday menu. This drink is simply shaken with milk, sauce, and matcha and served. The sweet white chocolate smooths out the intense matcha flavor for those who aren’t seasoned drinkers. But it still has that sweet herbal note that matcha lovers crave. If you’d rather serve this latte hot, please do! Just take out the ice, whisk the matcha and syrup into the milk before you steam and top with whipped cream.
The Grinch Latte
- Combine matcha, white chocolate sauce, milk and ice in a shaker cup.
- Shake until combined.
- Pour into cup and top with whipped cream.
- Garnish with white chocolate drizzle and serve.